The “PH-1400” pH analyzer provides accurate pH measurement in the froth flotation ore beneficiation process. Accurate pH measurements increases the yield and the overdosing of the pH reagents are reduced.
The problem is that other pH measuring systems have low accuracy and short lifetime of the electrodes.
The main causes of the problems are poisoning of the reference electrode and build-up of a layer of coating from the process on the pH electrode.
Our PH-1400 analyzer has high accuracy and the lifetime of the electrodes are very long, many months or even years. The reference electrode is never poisoned and the pH electrode surface is kept clean by an advanced cleaning system.
Other systems require frequent calibrations, however, this only disguise the problem, the problem of low accuracy persists. A short lifetime of the electrodes or combination electrode is a symptom of low average accuracy, making process optimization impossible.
The following properties distinguish our analyzer from other known technology:
1. Most reliable, infrequent error with the analyzer or the electrodes, very low-maintenance.
2. High short-term and long-term accuracy.
3. Very long life of the electrodes, it is not possible to get high long-term accuracy without long electrode life.
4. Other systems require frequent calibration and still are not accurate. Our analyzer gives high accuracy even with weeks’ interval between calibrations.
5. It is fast and easy to calibrate the analyzer, there is no sample head which must be dismantled for calibration.
6. It is easy to install the analyzer and normally no encroachment in the process equipment is needed.